CONSENT WITH PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Via a so-called cookie toolbar located at the website (‘Toolbar’), you can provide consent to the company OptimiDoc s.r.o. to process your personal data in connection with the saving of cookies on your device. Cookies are small files which allow the company OptimiDoc s.r.o. and other persons to recognise your device when it communicates with the website and subsequent optimisation of certain functions of the website.
- CONTROLLER’S IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS
- The controller of your personal data is the company OptimiDoc s.r.o., with registered office at třída Tomáše Bati 385, Louky, 763 02 Zlín, ID No.: 292 94 258, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, Insert 71857 (‘Controller’).
- The Controller’s contact details are as follows: address for service: OptimiDoc s.r.o., tr. Tomase Bati 385, 76302 Zlin, Czech Republic, email address email@example.com, telephone +420 576 880 059.
- The Controller has not designated a data protection officer.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent hereby provided to the Controller within the meaning of Article 6(1)a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (‘Regulation’).
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The purposes of processing of personal data vary depending on the nature of the cookies being saved; further information is provided in the toolbar.
- The Controller does not use automated individual decision-making within the meaning of article 22 of the Regulation.
- PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Information regarding the period of retention of your personal data in connection with the saving of individual cookies is provide in the toolbar, and it varies depending on the nature of the cookies being saved.
- OTHER RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
- Persons securing technical, organisational, or commercial activities relating to the operation of the Controller’s website, in accordance with the Controller’s instructions (processors of personal data) may be other recipients of your personal data. Categories of other recipients of personal data vary depending on the nature of the cookies being saved; further information is provided in the toolbar.
- The Controller does not intend to pass on your personal data to a third country (to a country outside the EU) or to an international organisation.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- Under the conditions specified in the Regulation, you have a right to request that the Controller provides access to your personal data, a right of correction or deletion of your personal data or limitation of its processing, and further a right to transferability of your personal data.
- You have a right to withdraw at any time your consent with the processing of your personal data given to the Controller. This shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal of consent. You may withdraw your consent with the processing of personal data primarily by sending an email to the Controller’s address, by telephone (clause 2), and in the website’s settings.
- If you suspect that the processing of your personal data has breached or is breaching the Regulation, you have a right, amongst other things, to complain to the regulatory body.
- You are not required to provide personal data. The provision of your personal data is not a statutory or a contractual requirement and it is not a requirement necessary in order to conclude a contract.