OptimiDoc Cloud 6.2 Released
A new maintenance release has been released together with significant improvement in SharePoint integration.
SharePoint Sites and Document Libraries browsing on the device
Every user can now browse and select her specific SharePoint/Microsoft Teams Sites on the MFP panel. After selection, she can even choose the final document library and folder for the scanned document.
Microsoft SharePoint and Teams integration through Microsoft Graph API
Advanced user integration to Microsoft 365 provides the latest security standards and allows users to see SharePoint Sites, Document Libraries, and Folders-based user access rights. Additionally, the configuration is simplified, and application registration at SharePoint is needed.
- Xerox print fails if a filename contains an ampersand
- Force B&W/duplex in Xerox application doesn't select option
- Scan parameter Barcode:next adds to filename _00x
- Default scan orientation portrait scans the landscape
- The user of deleted customers are still visible